Young Person’s Gym at YMCA Bath
Our Health and Wellbeing team at YMCA Bath Gym have been working on a new project for young people. We now have a special young person’s membership for those aged 11-15.
We are really excited to be offering this program. Our gym can be a safe, welcoming space for young people to socialise and improve their physical and mental wellbeing outside of school. As a charity working with young people, this program is a great way to embed our values into the community!
Membership is only £20 a month and includes:
- 2 free one-to-one sessions with a personal trainer
- Full access to health and wellbeing facilities
- No contract, no joining fee
- Be a part of our YMCA community
- Available support from a trained fitness professional on hand
- Bring a friend for FREE on Fridays
Young people will have access to the gym during the following times:
- Weekdays 3pm – 5:30pm
- Weekends 12pm – 5:30pm
- School Holidays 11am – 5:30pm
Interested? Visit our Health and Wellbeing site to join, or speak to a member of staff in the gym.